WOMEN'S CLIFTON 6 BLACK - ROSE GOLD 1102873
Product will be available on
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DESIGNED FOR RUNNING
- Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- RN 88276
(APMA) American Podiatric Medical Association award. The APMA Seal Program was created to inform both podiatric physicians and consumers about products whose quality, safety, and effectiveness allow for normal foot function and promote good foot health.
The Clifton 6 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Clifton 6 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
HEEL TO TOE DROP