WOMEN'S HOKA BONDI 7 BLUE FOG / BLUE GLASS 1110519
Product will be available on
The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup, the game-changing Bondi 7 delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance. Engineered with the same full EVA midsole, breathable mesh upper and signature Meta-Rocker technology as its predecessor, the Bondi 7 is updated with a supremely plush collar. Made from ultra-soft memory foam designed to accommodate a narrower heel, the collar conforms to a wide variety of ankles, cradling the Achilles in cushy comfort. Unquestionably, the Bondi 7 will take you far and wide.
- Open-engineered mesh construction delivers breathable comfort
- Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
- TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
- Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
- Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability
- Rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability
- RN 88276
The Bondi 7 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Bondi 7 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the Seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.