- Uppers are premium White Oak® selvage denim
- White Oak® denim has been made in the USA by Cone Denim Mills since 1905
- Protective coating designed to repel and resist water and oil-based stains
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Authentic rawhide laces for durability
- Leather welt for a premium look and feel
- Leather linings for optimal comfort
- 3/4-length, leather-lined anti-fatigue footbeds
- Durable outsoles are made with 15% recycled rubber
TIMBERLAND"WHITE OAK" 6" BOOT Dark Blue TB0A1B3R
Our water-resistant footwear is resistant to penetration by water, protecting from splashes and damp conditions. Some water penetration is possible in wetter weather conditions, or when fully submerged in water, as they are not seam-sealed.
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.