NEW BALANCE XC-72 MINDFUL GREY UXC72WA
Product will be available on
Meets New Balance’s green leaf standard: upper is made of 50% or more recycled content, and/or leather that supports more responsible manufacturing through the Leather Working Group, and at least one midsole/outsole material contains a minimum of 3% bio-based or 5% recycled content.
- Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15’s ‘gripper’ and the 375’s studded pattern
- Stability heel clip featuring the 620s herringbone outsole pattern
- Suede upper with recycled content in logo, lace and lining. Vamp features textile with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers derived from renewable wood sources.
- Single layer microfiber tongue
- Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs
Aggressively experimental, the XC-72 reshapes elements from some of our top ‘70s running models into the most progressive interpretation of our running heritage to date.
Three of the best
The distinctive, vertically split outsole features traction patterns from the XC15 and 375, while the heel wrap utilizes the 620’s herringbone pattern.
Inspired by the past, built for the future
Inspired by the speculative technology behind 1970s concept car design, the XC-72’s unique retrofuture design features angular details and a squared off toebox.