A lightweight pigskin leather upper with mesh gives this classic men’s running shoe its inimitable look, while a combo of premium cushioning and stability deliver the feel that keeps you coming back. And we’ve made some subtle updates for this 4th generation: it’s more breathable, sports a lace keeper to keep the tongue in place, and a new streamlined “N” logo.
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- Encap PU ring with EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) core
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- In 2018, New Balance shall contribute 5% of the MSRP of each product sold from New Balance's Lace Up for the Cure� Collection to Susan G. Komen, with a guaranteed minimum donation for $500,000 each year. For more information, visit www.komen.org
- Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of our US sales. New Balance Made is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater.
- Pigskin/mesh upper