CHAMPION MUHAMMAD ALI™ CASHMERE-BLEND SWEATER BY DON C S9472
Product will be available on
THE GREATEST™ & POP ART COME TOGETHER
One of today's most influential streetwear designers, Don C has partnered with Champion to create a limited edition collection that celebrates Muhammad Ali™ through the lens of pop culture from 1963-1972. Drawing his inspiration from iconic moments in Ali's life, art and music, each piece is made in Italy and crafted using premium Champion fabrics and details for the ultimate in luxury streetwear.
Don C pays tribute to the many faces of Muhammad Ali™ with this luxurious intarsia knit Cashmere-Blend Sweater inspired by the pop art of Andy Warhol. Muhammad Ali block letters on the back give a nod to the music of The Beatles. Detailed with a ribbed crew neck, waistband and cuffs, special edition sweater packs a graphic punch with Ali™ Signature Track Pants.
Ali™, Muhammad Ali™ and the Muhammad Ali signature are trademarks of Muhammad Ali Enterprises LLC. ©2022 Rights of Publicity and Persona Rights are used with permission of Muhammad Ali Enterprises LLC. ali.com
Photo © 2022 The Stanley Weston Archive / Patrick Scholz
- Standard men's unisex fit for ease.
- Luxurious soft cashmere-blend Intarsia knit sweater.
- Knit-in, fully fashioned ribbed crew neck, cuffs and waistband.
- All over Ali™ portrait design.
- Muhammad Ali™ 14" block letters center back.
- 1.25" debossed leather C logo patch on wearer's left sleeve.