PUMA ROMA AMOR SPORT WHITE 37107001
Product will be available on
PRODUCT STORYThe Roma is one of PUMA’s archive legends. Originally created as a track shoe in 1968, it hurdled through the decades to secure its place as current streetwear icon. Today, the Roma steps into the fashion world as the Roma Amor. Its signature sleek upper appears with a stacked sole and elevated style. Twice as high. Twice as nice.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Mesh upper with suede overlays
- Full lace closure with suede eye stay reinforcement
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Leather heel cap for stabilized support
- Thick platform sole with spiked gum rubber outsole
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and comfort
- Contrast color PUMA Formstrip suede overlay on lateral side
- PUMA branded tongue pull tab