Adidas Consortium UltraBOOST 19 CBLACK/ORCTIN/ACTRED F35238
Features/Benefits: Running reinvented. These high-performance neutral running shoes deliver unrivaled comfort and energy return. The lightweight and propulsive shoes have a seamless knit upper that's engineered with motion weave technology to provide stretch while also holding your foot in place as you run. The second-skin fit follows the shape of your foot to reduce pressure points. adidas Primeknit 360. adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot with an engineered fit for targeted support that enhances movement. Endless energy. Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get .
3D Heel frame Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles .
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Supportive adidas Primeknit 360
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; Midfoot cage
- Responsive Boost midsole; Stabilizing Torsion Spring
- Lightweight and adaptive
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (size US 9)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Arch type: Normal; Adaptive and lightweight 3D heel frame