The pack takes the EQT Lacing and the Tubular Doom and portrays them in a new light. The influence behind the colors comes from the catwalk. OVERKILL and Fruition discussed use of tweed in couture fashion and determined to express something similar with the two footwear models. This is the first time a Tubular product has been selected for use in the Sneaker Exchange. Its unmistakable silhouette forms an elegant basis for further exploration of the theme. The more avant-garde of the duo, it looks like high-concept footwear from a futurist catwalk show. The collaborative partners have worked alongside Consortium to deliver a sneaker drop designed to appear striking in isolation but also complement the wearer’s clothing. Both models seek to capture an essence of modern womanhood: elegance, beauty, fierceness and strength, fusing comfort and wearability with a stylish design concept.
- dusty pink colored stretch velour upper - holographic material inlay
- black tumbled leather overlay at heel
- dusty pink/white lace-straps
- co-branded satin tongue labels
- co-branded leather insoles
- EVA midsole with integrated 3-Stripes detailing - translucent outsole
- flat cotton laces