CONVERSE LUCKY STAR HI Driftwood/Light Fawn 165025C
$ 25.00 translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
Product will be available on
The ‘80s were wild, and our very first sneakers to feature prints were too. We pulled these prints from our archive and placed them on the Chuck 70 with its extra cushioned insole.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- Canvas upper is lightweight and durable.
- High profile for a classic look.
- Medial eyelets help keep your feet cool.
- Wildlife-inspired prints for bold style.
- Archival star ankle patch and vintage license plate.
CHUCK 70 ORIGINS
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That's the Chuck 70. It's not a shoe. It's the shoe.