Converse Chuck 70 Vintage Canvas High Top SEPIA STONE/BLACK/EGRET 163333C-021
THE KING IS BACK.
Classic Chuck features meet retro hues in the Converse Chuck 70 Vintage Canvas sneaker. Featuring the iconic silhouette you know and love, premium materials for durability and comfort, and a dash of seasonal style, this design brings throwback fashion to the next generation.
- Canvas upper is lightweight and durable.
- High profile for a classic look.
- Medial eyelets help keep your feet cool.
- Retro-inspired colors for throwback fashion.
- Archival star ankle patch and vintage license plate.
- Shown: Sepia Stone
- Style: 163333C-021
Chuck 70 Origins
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That's the Chuck 70. It's not a shoe. It's the shoe.